KUTEREVO BEAR REFUGE
YOU WILL VISIT
IS THIS FOR ME?
Trip Style: Volunteer with animals
Physical Demands: You’ll have to walk around on your own, climb some stairs and carry your own bag. Easy does it.
Duties and responsibilities
– construction work: digging and building new enclosures for animals
– maintaining existing facilities
– gardening and collecting food for the bears
– welcoming and informing visitors, including groups
– prepare program and exhibitions for village feasts
– support coordination of voluntary groups (scouts and workcamps)
– documenting events and life in the village as well as cultural and natural heritage
From May to October.
volunteers will be accommodated in rooms with local families, but sometimes it will be needed to stay in a forest camp; rooms will be shared with other volunteers
Food (vegetarial, local, seasonal) will be prepared together with other volunteers in the Volunteers’ House
Local transportation within the Park is provided – the Park will ensure transportation from the volunteers’ housing within the Park to the work place and to the nearest grocery store or bus station. Travel expenses of arrival to and departure from the Park have to be arranged by the volunteers themselves.